Friday, March 5, 2010

Top 10 Discs To Go Out Next Week - Finally!

Yeah, I know, I know. It's been over a month now since the results of the 2009 (and most successful yet) Ray's and Readers' Top 10 Poll came rolling in and now...finally...the "thank you's" I promised you all will FINALLY be going out in the mail next week. I thank all of you for not only taking part in the poll this year, but for your patience in waiting quietly by your mailbox for your gift to arrive. What you'll find in the packet will be a CD with one song each from my Top 10 albums of the year. Hopefully this will not only strike you as a pretty kick-ass listen but will also turn you onto some bands you may not have heard before and, in turn help everybody in the food chain! I'll publish a track-listing for the discs as soon as they hit the Post Office this coming week, so stay tuned...

No comments: